ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN - FORÅRETS FØDSELAR - 40 ÅR D. 8. MARTS 2013 - TILLYKKE!!!!!!!

onsdag den 14. marts 2012

"The heart collector" by Nevermore


Nevermore:"The heart collector", (from the album "Dead heart in a dead world", 2000):

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear, I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid

And we won´t be here for long
The heart collector
Sings his song that´s slowly boiling over

Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won´t be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can´t believe anymore

The stage is empty now
I hope we hold and cannot allow
The corrupt eclectic takes his fatal bow

And we won´t be here for long
The heart collector sings his song again

Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won´t be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can´t believe anymore

(lyrics: Warrel Dane)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqaXTek_-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDZggEjQYxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2kljro_k3A

(One more beautiful song :-), and I can tell you, it was definitely love at first listen! I´ve mentioned Seattle´s Nevermore a couple of times before here on HEAVY-SKOV, but as we say here in Denmark: "something good can´t be done too often"....(Well, not all of us apparently....ha ha....).

When you´re used to, like I am, the more extreme vocals the heavy metal-genre has to offer, it can be really refreshing from time to time just lay back and listen to Warrel Dane´s clean vocals. He´s definitely one of the most talented guys, I´ve "met" since I discovered this unique genre many years ago :-)

Kind regards
Carsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar