ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN - FORÅRETS FØDSELAR - 40 ÅR D. 8. MARTS 2013 - TILLYKKE!!!!!!!

lørdag den 1. september 2012

"Infernal eternal" by Marduk


Marduk:"Infernal eternal", (from the album "Heaven shall burn....when we are gathered", 1996):

As I looked into the mirror and saw the creation which was
fading I sailed the darkened waters of my soul on the ship of
flaming hate towards the land of the damned

The cold winds of darkness blow strongly
The cemetery glows in the dark
A thousand times thousand voices are screaming in pain
From beyond

A number of faceless shapes march forth from the darkness within
Life is slowly passing away, poisoned by guilt and by sin

Embraced in black I lie, only waiting to die
The greatest of lifes events and I begin my journey
As hands of greater characters unveil the world
Plunging through space and time, my prison has now been slain

The reaper purifies my soul

Perdition and death
I was in ages so dark and far away and I will always be

(lyrics: Marduk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxSnrmX-naQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27A6sp75DdE

http://www.marduk.nu/

(Legion....he came in and then he went out...., and to some point I miss the guy! But "new" Marduk-vocalist Mortuus handles it so well, that I really can´t complain, can I? :-) :-) :-)

In august I´ve been listening a lot to this old Marduk-album "Heaven shall burn....when we are gathered", and despite the fact that I´ve got a little handful of favorite songs from the album, the ultimate "Heaven...."-track has to be "Infernal eternal". At least because of its awesome song-titel....ha ha....I simply love playing with words!

The brand new Marduk-album "Serpent sermon" will definitely, (in one way or another), find its way to HEAVY-SKOV one day in the future....I´ve bought a copy of "Serpent....", but haven´t been listening to it yet: CERTAINLY ONE OF THOSE THINGS I´M LOOKING FORWARD TO :-)

Next great heavy metal-song with lyrics will be on wednesday september 12, (at least I hope so :-)). This time we´re going to visit Norway....BURZUM!!!!!!! Varg is back with his, in my opinion, best album since he was released from prison....

See you!

Kind regards
Carsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar