ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN - FORÅRETS FØDSELAR - 40 ÅR D. 8. MARTS 2013 - TILLYKKE!!!!!!!

mandag den 24. oktober 2011

"Prosperity and beauty" by Gorgoroth


Gorgoroth:"Prosperity and beauty", (from the album "Ad majorem sathanas gloriam", 2006):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT2ezAH3tmc

(At first I would like to say, that from now on I´ve decided to write my comments in english instead of danish. (In fact I have more visitors from countries such as USA, Russia and Germany than from Denmark). There may be some misspellings and stuff like that, but I certainly will do my best, I promise :-) I´m not perfect in english, so maybe I´ll regret and return to danish, but now I´ll give it a try....

....and now to the norwegian black metal-band Gorgoroth, (from Bergen), one of the most controversial black metal-bands ever, to say the least :-) I was into the band by the release of 2000´s "Incipit satan" and couldn´t hardly wait to check out the follow-up: "Twilight of the idols" (2003). But by the release of 2006´s "Ad majorem sathanas gloriam" things definitely went in the wrong direction with Gorgoroth....Gorgoroth-founder Infernus (guitar) was kicked out of the band by vocalist Gaahl and bassist King Ov Hell, and things went to the court....Now Infernus owns the right to the Gorgoroth name, and runs Gorgoroth with new members....And Gaahl and King Ov Hell are surely not satisfied with the situation!

I love the "Ad majorem...."-album and especially the closing track "Prosperity and beauty", a damn fine black metal-song, but....sorry....I couldn´t find its lyrics, neither in the booklet nor the internet.  So you have to sharpen your ears....ha ha....

I´ll be back soon with another great heavy metal-song...with lyrics :-)

Kind regards
Carsten

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar