ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN - FORÅRETS FØDSELAR - 40 ÅR D. 8. MARTS 2013 - TILLYKKE!!!!!!!

fredag den 19. marts 2010

Purple door, pitch black


Green Carnation:"Purple door, pitch black", (fra albummet "The quiet offspring", 2005):

I am your needle
I am your option out of here
It´s that simple
Oh, I can guide you, through all your fears
You´ll come out strong
Come join me
So save me, I´m falling
And I don´t have the strenght to go on
I need this, I breathe this
So empty, afraid and alone
Well, we go way back
But now´s the time to let it go
I dare you
Across the border something´s waiting
Some kind of change
The kind silence
So save me, I´m falling
And I don´t have the strenght to go on
I need this, I breathe this
So empty, afraid and alone

(Tekst: Stein Roger Sordal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCfyabBqpCM

Gutter, jeg havde aldrig opdaget jer, hvis ikke det fantastiske engelske heavy metal-magasin "Terrorizer" fandtes....:-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar